We take the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unsolicited disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com. DBB has taken the following measures to protect your personal information:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) we send your data via a secure Internet connection. You can see this in the Address bar ' https ' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three Internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails that contain viruses, are spam, or are meant to obtain personal (login) information from our name.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name (dbb.nl) to its associated IP address (server name); It is provided with a digital signature. You can have the signature checked automatically. This way we prevent you from being diverted to a false IP address.
- The data on the machines of the employees of DBB. are stored encrypted (full-disk encryption). In the event of loss or theft, this data cannot be seen by unauthorized persons.
- DBB employees use as many two-step authentication methods as possible to log in to third-party services.
- Regularly update our software and Web application framework so that possible (security-) bugs are fixed quickly.